How do I apply a stencil to my APOF synthetic tattooable product?
We like to say, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” That’s why we recommend this tried and true method:
- Roll a generous amount of Original Speed Stick deodorant onto the desired stencil placement site.
- Place your stencil and press down firmly to ensure all of it transfers to your APOF product.
- Carefully lift the stencil paper off the synthetic tattooable surface.
- If the stencil is satisfactory, blow dry it for 5–10 minutes.
- Allow the stencil to dry overnight before tattooing.